Monday, July 2, 2012

Another book review!

We recently had a whole family review one of our Advanced Reader Copy books!


Presidential Pets: The Weird, Wacky, Little, Big, Scary, Strange Animals That Have Lived in the White House by Julia Moberg.

Here's what they thought:

Jenny - Age 6 1/2
I liked the funny pictures.  It was good.  I thought it was interesting.

Emily - Age 9
I liked it because you got to learn about presidents and you got to see the animals that they had.  I liked the book.  I learned some new things about the book and some things I already knew.  I think the book was good for a little older kids because it had a lot of words but I still liked the book.

Daddy - Age 45
It looks like a kids book and is illustrated that way but then gives very adult facts so I am not sure who the book would appeal to.

Thanks for your review!  Happy Reading everyone!

No comments: